that is all
Bill passed his Praxis I tests!
That’s it. Really all I wanted to say.
Omg, now when they spray Lysol all over the office, all I’m going to be thinking of is this.
my nails are wet, y’all, so forgive the all lower caps.
it was too late last night for me to post about my weekend run/walk. mostly walk, but that’s okay right now. instead of time intervals, i did distances (two blocks run, two blocks walk more or less). crazy cold wind in the 10-15 mph range cut the route short by about a mile, but still i got out there.
Tonight’s clinic was much more enjoyable. They were a little more organized, spreading out the groups a little more, giving some groups a little more room. when i found out we would be doing 3min walk/2 min run, i nearly transfered to the lower group right there. but with my aunt (who is 13 years my senior) there ready to give it her all, i couldn’t wuss out. i’ll admit, i’m not anywhere near where i used to be, but after the first 5 runs, it was starting to feel good. then it was all over. thank god.
i’m really going to need to turn it up on my own if i’m going to be ready for next week when the ratio turns. oh, sweet baby jesus, help me when that time comes.
It’s raining, it’s pouring, and I should be snoring.
Instead, I’m a little sick to my stomach.
But whatever, I’ve got stuff to do today.
- Run… since I want to wear my iPod, this will have to wait until the clouds clear.
- Laundry for the week.
- Coupons! Yay!
- Start a new embroidery project. I’m thinking spring themed!
- Repaint my St. Paddy’s green nails since the job I did on Friday is already chipping.
That’s an acceptable amount of shit to do.
It’s beautiful outside today. Bright and crisp and on the verge of spring. It’s so motivational, and thus I make a to-do list!
- Go forth and buy papers, clip coupons, etc.
- Clean out the fridge. (I’m afraid of what I might find in those depths)
- Clean up my kitchen in preparation of cooking a delicious dinner for my loving husband.
- Fold laundry and put it all away.
- Take some nice photos of finished projects.
- Mow, trim, clean up the yard so Spring may fourish freely.
- Start planning for the honeymoon (just two weeks away!)
- Catch up on soem reading that has been neglected in favor of some other hobbies.
And a weird little story I thought I might share: I woke up this morning to a horror movie in my sheets. It seems that when I was moving around last night and stabbed myself with my own toe nail (gross), I actually cut myself. It looks like The Godfather on my side of the bed. There’s your TMI story of the day.